Sunday 8 November 2015

Let's Get Sketchy challenge

Hi All,

Today I'm sharing my layout I have done for a challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy.
                                                                  November Week 1

 
This as a fun challenge following a Sketch and mood board.
 
For my layout I used:
 
Santoro Mergirl 12x12 background paper
Blue and cream Bazzil cardstock
Peach Vintage Core'diations cardstock
Bobunny Gabrielle diecut paper
Prima flowers Lyric Col
Prima flowers Stationers Desk Record
Prima flowers #577650
Petaloo flowers Forget me nots Antique Beige
Scrapberrys Seaside Pearl Swirl
Perfect Pearls Mist Blue Smoke
embossing folder
Dreamweaer Crackle embossing paste
Prima chalk ink pad Dark Bark
Prima Alphabet stickers Divine
 
Here are some close ups
 



 
Thank you for taking the time to look.
Please go and take a peek at the Let's get Sketchy Blog
 
 
Have a good day   :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment