Sunday 22 November 2015

Kaisercraft November sketch challenge

Hi All,

Here's my layout for the November sketch challenge at Kaisercraft. Use the link below, to the Kaisecratf blog, to read more about this Challenge.
http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/kaisercraft-november-challenge-competition/

 
Here is the November sketch I followed;
 
 
For my layout I used Kaisercraft collection Time Machine. This is a lovely collection for masculine layouts and perfect for layouts of my son !
 
Products used;
Kaisercraft: Time Machine: Ironclad
Kaisercraft: Time Machine: Coggler
Kaisercraft: Time Machine: Mechanism
Kaisercraft: Time Machine: Gadget
Kaisercraft: Time Machine: Hour (resist paper)
Kaisercraft: Time Machine: Collectables
Kaisercraft: Paper Blooms: Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Weathered wood
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder: Weathered Wood
Blue Fern Studio Chipboard Roman Clocks Small
String: chocolate
 
Here are a couple of close ups so you can see the distressed edges and rumpled up collectables.
 
 
 
 

Thank you for looking. Please leave comments, I love to know what you all think !
 
Ginny   :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment