Monday 24 August 2015

Prima Gatefold Mini Album

Hi All,

Today I'm sharing with you my Prima, Frank Garcia, Gatefold Journal Mini Album. This was the Technique kit add-on for July with Swirlydoo's monthly kit club. http://www.swirlydoos.com/
The album came with gorgeous Prima papers Garden Fable 6x6 pad, a selection of Garden Fable flowers, the Garden Fable Wood Icons and Garden Fable Tags and Tickets plus a selection of ribbon, lace and string.
The only extra things I used were lots of Walnut Stain Distress Ink, some small flowers from the July Belle Fleur Swirlydoo's kit, some Prima Metal Butterfly Paper Clips and the gorgeous clasp on the front to keep it shut, from my stash.
It was really nice, for a change to have a mini album ready just to cover in paper and decorate without having to make it first!!

 
I am now going to give you a photo tour of the mini, showing you all the pages.
I have added pockets that hold tags. They could be used for extra small photo's or for putting a journaling spot on to or just for decoration.
I have left lots of space on the non pocket pages to put larger photos on.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





 

 

 
I hope you enjoyed looking at my mini album, Thanks for looking. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment