Saturday 1 August 2015

Challenging myself....

Do you ever decide to challenge yourself to something different, just to make yourself think in a different way even if only for one project.

Well I decided my odd bod/ left over patterned paper box was growing to big  and I needed to use some of it up.

So this is it.... a mixture of MME papers, Simple Stories papers and BoBunny double dot paper.
Some gesso splattering, paper tearing and lots of layering and not a single flower in sight!!!!
I am pleased with how my self challenge turned out and think it suits the photo well, I hope you agree!




   Having now emptied some papers out of the leftover paper box ( I can't see any difference in the amount from when I started) I feel I passed that self challenge..... and now back to getting a flower or two out for the next LO!!!!

                                                      Thanks for stopping by   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment