Thursday 31 January 2019

This is me.... Lavender frost layout...



This is the last post for January from me..... and for Tres Jolie, at the moment for personal reasons I need more time at home with my family... but I will greatly miss designing for Kim and Tres Jolie Kits and I'm so pleased I was able to help her get this wonderful scrapbook club  off the ground.  I am sure it will go from strength to strength, the contents of these kits are always so beautiful and well thought out with fabulous coordinating embellishments to go with the papers, all the latest goodies to play with and a whole load of new friends to chat to... what more could you want? 
I will still be following all the wonderful creations from the designers and the subscribers... so happy scrapping!!


My layout this time is using the Prima Marketing Lavender Frost papers.








I loved all the papers in this kit so much I've been trying to use as many of them as possible, so hense all the layering! All edges heavily distressed as always!
I spritzed some mist on the background with my favourite mist Crème de Rouge from Glimmer Mists.




I added a lace bow from my stash to 'fill' out the flower  embellishment.




And added the 7 gypsies Ornate Garden Stakes sticking out from the clusters.




The Prima tickets are poked into the clusters too with a selection from all the flower packs in the kit.




I added a bigger piece of pretty lace border into the paper layer border I added down the side of the layout... this is also popped up onto some cardboard to lift of the page, I love adding a little depth to my layouts...
….and I used the vellum printed packaging again that the flowers are stuck onto in their packs... its far to nice to throw out!!




I spritzed some of the mist over the flowers and embellishments at the end.




Products from the scrapbook Kit

Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-My Lovely Garden
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-The Road to You
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-Finding the Way
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-Royal Bidding
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-Hidden Truth
Prima Marketing Lavender Frost-My Confession
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Misty Nights
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Beautiful Frost

Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Flowers Aromatic Peace
Prima Marketing - Lavender Frost Tickets

7 Gypsies - Architextures Findings Ornate Garden Stakes
Prima Marketing - Shabby Chic Treasures - Hearts







If you are interested in this Scrapbook Kit or the other two kits available from Tres Jolie kits then please look HERE











Tres Jolie Kits can be found in the following Social Media sites














Happy  Scrapping!

Ginny






No comments:

Post a Comment